I'm so ready for spring... I feel like this has been my mantra for the last couple of weeks. I may be ready, but Mother Nature is not! It has been bitter cold here at StoneGable! I'm ready to switch my cooking to spring mode... lighter foods and delicate flavors. But not while it's still soup and stew weather outside.

I'll have to wait a just a little longer... 

So, here's what 's on the end-of-winter menu...




MONDAY~ SLOW COOKER DAY





TUESDAY
Roasted Asparagus


WEDNESDAY
Mashed Potatoes (make extra for Friday)
Green Beans in Garlic Oil


THURSDAY
 Wide Noodles


FRIDAY
PANKO CRUSTED POTATO CAKES (make extra for next week)
Roasted Carrots and Onions




SATURDAY



SUNDAY~ SOUP DAY& SLOW COOKER DAY
Crusty Bread




 Picking just a few features each week is so hard, but this week it was painful! So many great links last week!!!

Here are some yummy features from last weeks OTMM...


GALUMPKIES from DESIGNS BY PINKY speak to my Hungarian roots. We call them Halupkies... Oh, these are delicious and a big family favorite!!! Did you save some for me, Pinky?








I think crepes are a trip-to-France dessert! COOKING ON THE FRONT BURNER makes CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY CREPES so romantic! These look so delicious!








These SPINACH LASAGNA ROLL-UPS from IT'S OVERFLOWING look company worthy, but they are easy to make on a weeknight too! YUMMY!









Want an easy and impressive dessert... give CHURRO CRISPS WITH HOT FUDGE SAUCE from SHAKEN TOGETHER a try. They are simple to make and very upscale!





baked cinnamon sugar churro crisps with hot fudge sauce at shakentogetherlife.com





I am always looking for a main dish that is simple and has great flavor! I found a great one... FRESH ORANGE PORK TENDERLOIN from SIMPLE LIVING AND EATING. 



orange pork





Let's have dessert... how about CHOCOLATE POTS DE CREME from BLACK HOLLOW HOMESTEAD. And they are topped with White Chocolate Whipped Cream. Oh my!




Chocolate Pots de Creme with White Chocolate Whipped Cream from Black Fox Homestead





I think this is the most brilliant idea... MAKING GRANOLA IN THE CROCK POT. Head on over to EVERYTHING HOME WITH CAROL for the recipe.



make granola in a crockpot




PIZZA AND SPAGHETTI CASSEROLE  from THE BEST BLOG RECIPES sounds so good and comforting! I could probably eat the whole thing!








Here is another winner slow cooker recipes... CROCKPOT LASAGNA from THE CHARM OF HOME.
This is another company worthy meal that can be made on a weeknight! This is on my must try list!







This week's Menu Plan is from ANGELS HOMESTEAD.  Last week April featured some great eats like... Cowboy Burgers, Twice Baked Potato Casserole and Chocolate Cream Puffs! Can I come over for dinner, April?







NOW WHAT'S ON YOUR MENU...





Thanks, for joining us and sharing!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to ON THE MENU MONDAY in the body of your post
* It would be so nice if you followed me!
* Please visit other OTMM participants
Please link up only photographs that belong to you. 
*By participating, you are giving me permission to use your linked post and picture as a featured link in an upcoming ON THE MENU MONDAY.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top