Hi Foodie Friends!

I reached into the archives of StoneGable to make a week's worth of previous foodie posts. 
Yummy! I only post what I love and having a week of some of my favorite foods is something to look forward to everyday.

I have some very fun news... I hope you will all join me as I co-host 

AFTER CLASS WITH MRS. HINES~ A VALENTINE SPECIAL

on Friday, February 8th at 1:00 EST... that's 2:00 EST
on Google +

afterclassbutton

I will be cooking a romantic and easy dinner for two with my sweetheart in mind! You can see me in my kitchen... and red apron... as I put together a man-pleasing dinner complete with dessert!

Mrs. Hines has lined up other bloggers to share some great Valentine ideas, too!


To RSVP click HERE.

Hope you will join in the fun...


NOW HERE'S WHAT'S ON THE MENU...



MONDAY




TUESDAY




WEDNESDAY





THURSDAY




FRIDAY
Mashed Potatoes
Roasted Carrots






SATURDAY






SUNDAY~ SOUP DAY~ SLOW COOKER SOUP
Green Salad




My must-try recipe list keeps growing and growing... here are a few more to add...

I have never met a chicken pie I did not like... and this CHICKEN POT PIE TURNOVER from BARNES AND NOODLES is one I LOVE!




Chicken-Pot-Pie-Turnover-Recipe-BarnsandNoodles-7




STUFFED CORN AND BLACK BEAN QUESADILAS from SEMI HOMEMADE MOM is a Mexican delight! Making these for lunch!!!!








This could be the perfect Valentine's dessert! CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRY PROFITEROLES. At JAZZY GOURMET COOKING STUDIO you can learn to make a cooking school basic... profiteroles! What a great tutorial!




Chocolate Covered Strawberry Profiteroles




Isn't this an adorable Valentine's Day treat! JODIE FITZ shows us how to make this darling VALENTINE TIC TAC TOE.  So cute!




Valentine's Tic Tac Toe




ORIENTAL CHICKEN ROLLS  from DOMESBLISSITY will be a total hit in my house!  I could eat the entire tray myself!









Oh, look at this sweetness! BUTTON SUGAR COOKIES from ROOTED IN THYME. Jody cleverly did not use a button cookie cutter, but "made" one. LOVE this idea!!!










Whatever is posted on HOME IS WHERE THE BOAT IS I love! Mary speaks to my heat! Her WINTER MINESTRONE SOUP will take the chill off of us until spring!




DSC_0518-003






SPATCHCOCK CHICKEN is new to me... at least the word! And I love crispy skin! I make a whole chicken almost every week, and use it for lunches and the bones for stock. This chicken from OUR SEARS KIT HOME will be on the menu next week for sure!!!










I can't wait to make HERSHEY SMOOCHES from MY MILK GLASS. Easy and so so cute!!!








This week's Menu Plan feature is from ONE MAMA'S DAILY DRAMA. Don't you love the name? Keri has a great recipe for homemade red sauce! YUMMY!




One Mama's Daily Drama





NOW WHAT'S ON YOUR MENU...





Thanks, for joining us and sharing!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to ON THE MENU MONDAY in the body of your post
* It would be so nice if you followed me!
* Please visit other OTMM participants
Please link up only photographs that belong to you. 
*By participating, you are giving me permission to use your linked post and picture as a featured link in an upcoming ON THE MENU MONDAY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top