Tonight RaeAnn ( a dear friend) are I are going to see Ina Garten! The BAREFOOT CONTESSA herself!

I am not one of those crazy women who screams and waves and wears "the t-shirt" and pushes and shoves and blathers on and on. Well, not usually!

I AM buying a new Barefoot Contessa cookbook and hoping she will sign it... AND I'll try to get my picture taken with her to share... I'm one of those women!

I really admire Ina and her great cooking skills and scrumptious recipes. But what I really love about her is her sense of fun and common sense. Gotta love her!

So enjoy the features and I'll check in later tonight when I get home...



Sarah from ALDERBERRY HILL created this very cute CHALKBOARD DESIGNED INVITATION using PicMonkey! Adorable! I think I'll try my ideas on picmonkey before drawing them on my real chalkboard! Great inspiration!




Colbys Invitation 2013 thumb How to create a chalkboard invitation in Pic Monkey




Oh my! Isn't this just divine!!!! A SHEET MUSIC RUFFLED WREATH... how beautiful!!!! Run over to ELIZABETH AND CO for a pretty tutorial!









What a creative idea... a SUBWAY DRESSER! Suzan from SIMPLY VINTAGEOUS was inspired by her hometown Montreal. What a great idea! What would you put on your hometown dresser?










Gotta see what Laura's paintbrush does... it takes her BUILT IN SHELVES to a new level. Paintbrushes are like magic wands in the hands of the right people!








GROWING MICROGREENS is such a cool idea!!!! What an easy and healthy and extra fun thing to do!!! Thanks Mary from BACK TO BASICS!









When I first saw this UPCYCLED BENCH AND FEATHER BED turned gorgeous bench   from CITY FARMHOUSE I was swooning! It is stunning and so soft!








I love bird and PLANT AND BIRD BOTANICAL PRINTS.  BOXY COLONIAL shares her source for some great images...for free! My kind of art!









My offering this week is a POCKET FOLD NAPKIN DYI. So easy and keeps flatware in place too!









If you love your slow cooker raise your hand! So many hands out here... me too! Look at this scrumptious CROCKPOT BACON CHEESEBURGER SOUP from WHAT'S COOKING,  LOVE? Need I say more...








If you have been featured at TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS please grab a "Featured" button from my sidebar.




Now let's see what great TUTORIALS, TIPS AND TIDBITS  you have for us this week!

Remember, any little tidbit will do!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar. No mass link page, please!
* Visit other TTT participants... let's all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!
* If you would like to pin an image on Pinterest, please pin it from the original source, not StoneGable
* By participating, you are giving me permission to use your linked post and picture as a featured link in an upcoming TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS. I may also use your post and any image to alter for a TTT title page and facebook announcement.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top