As much as I wish it were spring... here at StoneGable we are still in the deep freeze of winter... brrrrr!

There are still a few weeks left to enjoy rib stickin', warm-you-up comfort food. I really love to cook seasonally.

While I am reading spring recipes and wishing for it's harbingers... I am wearing my husband's wool hunting socks and sitting by the fire! Funny thing, In August I'll be longing for a day just like this!

Now, here's what's on the menu...




MONDAY
Pan Grilled Kielbasa With Onions And Peppers


TUESDAY



Here are some yummy features from last week...


I am not a baker, but for some reason I love making cookies. Julie at LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING shared THE BEST COOKIE recipe. Yup... it sure looks like it could be the best. Must try this!!!








Wow, this recipe for MEXICAN CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE from REAL FOOD REAL FRUGAL looks awesome!!! A bit of a Mexican surprise really.  Another must try!




Mexican Cauliflower Casserole





This is my kind of recipe, CRUNCHY CHOCOLATE PEANUT STIXS from POSED PERFECTION. Oh my goodness they look so good and fun to make too! Thanks, Nici!










Every cook should have an easy, delicious recipe that he or she can whip up in 30 minutes! Shannon's DIJON CHICKEN is just the perfect! And make sure you see her link to Roasted Root Vegetables too... another cook's must have!











BUFFALO CHICKEN AND BLUE CHEESE PHYLLO CUPS sounds sinfully scrumptious, doesn't it! Head on over to LITTLE MOMMY, BIT APPETITE  for the recipe.











Just look at this colorful CONFETTI SPAGHETTI from Serenity Cove. I could eat the whole bowl. Very pretty and it looks delicious!












Kitty at Kitty's Kozy Kitchen brought the soup... flavorful SAUSAGE SOUP. We are big soup lovers here, so I'm sure this will be on our menu!











I believe that bacon can make almost anything taste better. MIZ HELEN apparently does too! This SALMON WITH BACON AND BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE looks luscious!!! Miz Helen has a weekly foodie linky party FULL PLATE THURSDAY you should check out!











This week's featured menu is from SEMI HOMEMADE MOM. Here's a picture of last friday's menu... Perfect French Bread Pizza.... YUM!









Now what's on your menu...





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top