What are you doing Friday, at 2:30 EST? I hope you will join me as I cohost a Valentine special over at Google +! Mrs Hines from MRS. HINES CLASS will be our gracious host.

afterclassbutton

I don't want to give it all away... I'll be donning my red apron to cook a Valentine's meal with our men in mind!  Join us by clicking HERE for the invitation!

I have lots of creative posts from last week to share...



Let's start off with a sweet treat from ECHOS OF LAUGHTER. Aren't these PETIT FOURS just adorable... and they are so so easy to do! These have a whole lot of WOW Factor!







This is a great, well written tutorial... HOW TO ANTIQUE A MIRROR from SILVER PENNIES. What a stunning mirror!







I really appreciate WILLOW WISP COTTAGE'S THE PLAN for decorating her family room. What a smart move! Much easier to put together a room with a focus and plan! BTW Andrea, your plan is gorgeous!








This week's most visited entry came from A WALK IN THE COUNTRYSIDE. If you want the best tip to get rid of dark utensil marks on dinnerware Tammy has A DISH LOVER'S BEST FRIEND. I agree, I have used this product for years!



plate half cleaned with Bar Keepers friend




This is for all of my friends who are plant lovers...  This SUCCULENT WREATH is a must-try for me from HEART AND HOME... lovely!







Who doesn't love chalkboards! And this LOVE CHALKBOARD DYI from CITY FARMHOUSE is perfect for Valentine's! LOVE the color! Jennifer also gave a second life to the cabinet!








I think this wall of RESTORATION HARDWARE SHEET MUSIC KNOCK OFF is so well put together! Run over to MARKET NINE HOME to see the tutorial!







THE DYI VILLAGE shared this very clever POP-UP PHOTON BOX. Wouldn't this be fun to put in a guest room with pictures be of your guest?



Gift Idea by: theDIYvillage.com





When I saw this title at THE COMFORTS OF HOME it got my attention: HOW TO CREATE A LAMP FROM JUST ABOUT ANYTHING. I'm sure glad it did... great tutorial... and I love the lamp!







If you have been featured at TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS please grab a "Featured" button from my sidebar.




Now let's see what great TUTORIALS, TIPS AND TIDBITS  you have for us this week!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar. No mass link page, please!
* Visit other TTT participants... let's all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!
* If you would like to pin an image on Pinterest, please pin it from the original source, not StoneGable
* By participating, you are giving me permission to use your linked post and picture as a featured link in an upcoming TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS. I may also use your post and any image to alter for a TTT title page and facebook announcement.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top