When my children were little they called white bread "bunny bread". 

This bunny bread is hippity-hoppity easy and would be a delightful surprise with your Easter meal!


I was awe struck by the creativity of this fun bunny shaped bread when I saw them HERE  and   HERE. But I was not interested in making a yeast bread from scratch... or a sweet bread.

So, I put a StoneGable spin on the recipe and decided to see how refrigerator bread sticks would work... and they did!!!! Savory with a hint of butter and herbs, this bunny bread is so yummy... and cute! 

You don't have to hop down bunny trails to make this fluffy-tail bread!  Just get your paws on some refrigerator bread dough and begin!




StoneGable Bunny Bread
1 container refrigerator breadsticks
2-4 TBS butter, melted
herbs, chopped finely
sea salt

Preheat oven according to package.

Sprinkle flour on a work surface. 
Please indulge me... I love rice china. This is the measuring cup in my big jar of flour. See how the light shines through it? Pretty!


Unroll bread sticks on to the floured work surface. Separate into individual pieces.



I pinched the ends of each breadstick together slightly to look like bunny ears. Twist until you get the breadsticks configured like the photograph at the top.

Make bunny tails by breaking off a piece of dough from 1 breadstick. Roll it into a ball and place it in the center of the hole in the body.

Put the bunnies on a large parchment lined baking sheet and brush them with butter.

Bake according to package directions or until golden.  Remove from oven, brush with butter and sprinkle with finely chopped herbs and sea salt.




Soooo cute... ENJOY!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top