HELLO DEAR READERS!!!! I'm back... and oh-so-ready to be a part of the blogging world again! How I have missed all of you ! I never thought this day would ever come... I thought my blogging days were over. NEVER SAY NEVER!
But with lots of prayer and seeking God's will, I feel it is right for me to come back to StoneGable at this time. God and I have been working on my purpose and priorities. I'll tell you more in a later post.

I don't have words to adequately thank all of your for the hundreds and hundreds of kind comments, e-mails, phone calls and prayers. I am so overwhelmed by your care. I only hope I can bring to you some of the love and joy that you have shown for me.
THANK YOU! You are the BEST!!!!!


As you can see there are big changes here at StoneGable. A whole new look! Thanks to Julie at Blogger Boutique for giving StoneGable a much needed makeover. More about her later this week.  Julie, you really listened to my vision and created a design that reflects my tastes and style. BIG HUG!

 Look around the new site... it was created with you in mind. I am still working on the layout so please be patient. I hope you like it!

The ON THE MENU format is new too. I streamlined the menu and put all the recipes in one place for easier access. 

ON THE MENU MONDAY WILL RETURN NEXT WEEK... SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST.

Now, here's what's ON THE MENU...


MONDAY
Herb Crusted Pork Loin
Muffin Tin Onion Gruyere Stacked Potatoes
Roasted Asparagus with Lemon


    TUESDAY
    StoneGable Chicken Salad on Greens 
    Fresh Veggies Sticks


    WEDNESDAY
    Smoked Brisket Killer Fajitas
    Black Bean and Corn Salsa



    THURSDAY
    Triple Citrus Glazed Grilled Salmon
    Sauteed Spinach With Garlic Oil
    Fried Rice
    Oh, Triple Citurs Glazed Grilled Salmon is one of those magical sounding recipes! The ingredients make me swoon. Here at StoneGable, beautiful marinades and glazes equal foodie love! This glaze is amazing! Thanks to the adorable Neely's from the Food Network for this wonderful recipe! Head on over there... they even have a VIDEO to show us how they do it (WHAT CUTIES!).


    FRIDAY~ SLOW COOKER DAY
    Slow Cooker Sausage Onions And Peppers
    Crusty Rolls
    Homemade Coleslaw


    SATURDAY~ Home Movie Night
    Popcorn
                                                                
    Yes, you read right... I am having popcorn for dinner. This is my guilty pleasure. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE POPCORN. Not the microwaved kind, or the kind sold in bags... but good homemade popcorn. Homemade popcorn is so delicious and easy. Once you make it you will be hooked too! I could eat the whole pot~ Look for a Foodie tutorial coming soon ( just an excuse to make more... for me)!
                
    SUNDAY
    Italian Wedding Soup
    Italian Bread
    My children loving called this "pond scum soup"! Really...?  I think it is a beautiful and scrumptious soup! Anyway, who would ever serve pond scum at a wedding... give this gorgeous soup a try!






    RECIPES

    ON THE MENU MONDAY will return next week. Linky goes up Sunday, March 11th at 8:00 PM.

    Bring your recipes, menus, food ideas and join in!!!
    Hope to see you here!!



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Top