I think I could be crowned QUEEN OF THE FABULOUS, EASY BRUNCH! We have lots of overnight guests here at StoneGable and that mean feeding them breakfast! After years of hosting I think I have refined the process for a fabulous brunch!!!

I've put together 5 EASY, EASY tips for a no cook breakfast or brunch that will leave your guest full, impressed and happy ... and you with lots of time and energy to enjoy the rest of the day!












It's all about making use of the best your grocery store has to offer... and a little bit of fun styling!

We are talking easy here, so we are not going to go overboard or take hours to put together.


An easy, no cook brunch can be simple and delicious and very polished without all the fuss!












Here are 5 tips to use to guide you to an effortless beautiful brunch!





1. HAVE A PLAN

If you fail to plan... you plan to fail! That's the truth. Take a few minutes to make a menu and a shopping list. You don't want to have to make unnecessary trips back to the store!

And here's an added bonus... when you have a plan you can use it over and over again!!!









2. ALL THE FOOD SHOULD BE STORE BOUGHT


Don't cook... or bake... BUY!

Most stores these days have great breakfast or brunch foods!

I love to serve a breakfast or brunch that is a little different and on the light side. Here's the big take-away from this post.... DON'T OVER DO IT! I've found that people don't eat huge quantities for breakfast!

This is what I bought to serve 6 guest at my house a couple of weeks ago...

2 types of hot smoked salmon
lemon wedges
capers
garden tomatoes
pickled eggs
artichoke hearts
cherries
assorted danish and rolls

citrus infused water
coffee




Put together an attractive tray of breakfast choices...







And a basket of sweet treats!








3. USE REAL DISHES AND CLOTH NAPKINS

Use real dishes as long as the brunch isn't too large!

My first choice for almost any get together is white dishes!!!  I have a love affair with white dishes! They can be pulled out of the cupboard and all go so nicely together!

And use cloth napkins. I always have napkins pressed and ready to use.

It's just as simple as a paper... and a whole lot prettier!









4. FLOWERS!

A little bouquet of flowers goes a long long way in the style department and just take a minute to put together.

Nothing fancy... garden or store bought flowers in a pitcher is perfect for this uncomplicated brunch!



I used my MACKENZIE-CHILDS checked enamelware pitcher to hold flowers in bloom from my garden!









5. WHEN SOMEONE ASKS TO HELP... SAY YES!

Don't do it all yourself when you have guests. It's fun to work together in the kitchen while sipping coffee! If a guest asks to help... and they will... say yes!


I like to send my guest out to the garden to snip flowers, have them cut up lemons, put out the pastries, wash the fruit or get down the glasses and plates. Easy things that don't take a whole lot of explaining and things that save me time!

It's becomes an "event" when everyone is involved... and a whole lot easier too!









These tips are second nature to me now... and if you follow them they will be the same for you too.

It can be almost effortless to put together an easy, fabulous brunch!

A brunch that your guest will fondly remember and one you will enjoy too!



Remember to pin this to your Food Pinterest board!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top