This is a busy and eventful week, here at StoneGable!

 My son, Christopher is having major surgery. It is called Periactebular Osteotomy or PAO.

I'm asking for lots and lots of prayers for him, his sweet wife Abby and for us too.

We expect all will go well and my son will be able to walk normally again. Please keep us in your prayers. I'll update you through my facebook page...https://www.facebook.com/StoneGableblog.

Thanks so much! Now here's what's ON THE MENU...




MONDAY
ROASTED TOMATO MINI PIES
Garden Salad








WEDNESDAY~ MY BIRTHDAY!
STUFFED ZUCCHINI BOATS
Crusty Bread








FRIDAY
Grilled Flank Steak with CHIMICHURRI SAUCE
Sliced Tomatoes








SUNDAY
GARDEN GASPACHO
Assorted meats and cheese








OTHER RECIPES ON THE MENU THIS WEEK...





GRANOLA






EGGS IN CRISPY PROSCIUTTO CUPS








EASY REFRIGERATOR GARLIC PICKLES



Remember to




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top