A very eventful week is now behind me! It started off with my son Christopher having a big surgery... then my birthday... and then the Haven Blogger's Conference.

Chris went through surgery well and is beginning a long healing process and I am sitting in the Atlanta Airport as I write this. The plane is delayed and am anxious to get home!

But, I've had lots of time to think about recipes and StoneGable and family and all I learn at Haven and next week's posts.

But for now...

 Here's what's ON THE MENU...




MONDAY
Sliced Garden Tomatoes






TUESDAY
Grilled Asparagus









WEDNESDAY





FRIDAY
HONEY SOY CHICKEN
THAI-STYLE EGGPLANT SALAD


SATURDAY
ROASTED SHRIMP WITH FETA
Corn On The Cob
Cucumber Salad





SUNDAY
DELMONICO STEAKS ON THE GRILL
PASTA SALAD IN A JAR
CAESAR SALAD






Here's a few other recipes ON THE MENU this week at StoneGable



PEPPERONI ARTICHOKE BREADSTICK FOCACCIA












Remember to PIN this to your Pinterest Recipe Board!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top