Hello fellow Scoopers! So glad you stopped by to share the inspiration!

One of the hardest things for me to decorate was my coffee tables. After lots of research and practice I came up with...

5 TIPS TO STYLE A COFFEE TABLE LIKE A PRO

works every time!!! With these tips and a little practice you will have stylish, chic coffee tables too!

I hope you will stop by and check it out...











Now, let's get on with the party!


WELCOME BACK TO THE SCOOP!
We are 
Yvonne from StoneGable 
Suzy from Worthing Court 



Our host this week is...




Debbie at Confessions of a Plate Addict









Hi everyone! Thanks so much for joining us at The Scoop this week! Summer is in full swing here and for me, that means lots of fun with the little grandies! I have also had a chance to do a little thrifting and have assembled all of my favorite finds in a centerpiece. You can get all the details here.









And I am sharing my French Country dining room, up close and personal, plus some tips on creating the look on a budget...the way I always operate!



  And now...here's what caught my eye last week!








The Heathered Nest shared her beautiful guest room. Her guests may never leave!









Chateau Chic gave us some great tips on what to do when your hydrangeas aren't blooming....like mine.








Home Remedies Rx showed us how to age metal in her Ballard Designs side table hack...pretty!








Make Mine Lemon shared her recipe for these yummy-looking lace cookies. Gotta try these!








Housepitality Designs gathered up her favorite vintage French finds to create this lovely vignette on her antique French buffet. You know I love this!



And now...show us what you've got!
Thank you for linking up, friends!
Please read the guidelines before participating:



  • Follow and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post...mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top