It took a little longer than usual, but tomato season has begun at StoneGable! I love seeing garden tomatoes on my weekly menu and I love eating them even more!

If you make one thing this week it should be the zucchini latkes! They are amazing with in season zucchini... and tomatoes on the side!

Now, here's what's ON THE MENU...




MONDAY
Mashed Cauliflower
Roasted Vegetables





TUESDAY
ZUCCHINI LATKES
Garden Tomatoes








WEDNESDAY





FRIDAY~ SLOW COOKER DAY








SATURDAY










SUNDAY
WEDGE SALAD IN A JAR








Here are a few other recipes I'm making this week...



If I don't pick the zucchinis from my garden every day they will look like baseball bats!!! I make and freeze this delicious Zucchini Chocolate Chip Bread from my zucchini! This is a must-try!




ZUCCHINI CHOCOLATE CHIP BREAD



My herbs need snipping and I'll be making some great savory butters to use in recipes and put on meats! Herb butter freezes great so I'll have that wonderful summer taste in the middle of winter!




HERB COMPOUND BUTTER



I could eat Cucumber salad every day. And right now my cukes are growing as fast as the zucchinis! I'll make a big batch... oh, YUMMY!



CUCUMBER SALAD



Add this to your Pinterest Recipe board...







You can also follow me on Pinterest and get lots of recipes and culinary ideas by clicking HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top