Did you have a fun 4th of July weekend? We sure did, here at StoneGable! It's hard to believe that we are on the "downside" of the summer season.

But don't fret there is still lots of summer left and lot of great summer ideas here at 

THE SCOOP!

Before we begin this week's SCOOP I want to share some exciting news!

 I am in this months edition ofCELEBRATING EVERYDAY LIFE... a gorgeous magazine...







If you stop over at my CELEBRATING EVERYDAY LIFE post I have a fabulous and inspiring flipbook for you to look at and enjoy!




Now let's party...

Hello and Welcome back to The Scoop





We are
Yvonne from StoneGable 
 Suzy from Worthing Court 


Our host this week is...








Hello friends!!
I am having a great summer, and I hope you are too. This week on the blog, I've been working on fluffing my beds, so I decided to share how I styled 6 beds. This includes 3 twins, 1 full, 2 queens, and a king, so I hope there are lots of ideas there for you, whatever size bed you have. Styling Beds 6 Ways.


beds-6-ways
And now...show us what you've got this week!




Thank you for linking up, friends!
Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post...mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top