It all started because Bobby thought I needed a recliner to put my feet up. I was not going to have an ugly, bulky recliner in my family room. But, I went to look at them under duress! 

Recliners have come a l-o-n-g way baby! Yes, this is a recliner! Wow, Lazy Boy sure has a lot of great and very chic recliners!


I fell in love with this wonderful houndstooth fabric! It's bold and classic... yet very modern!


So I paired a stylish recliner model together with an updated houndstooth to make this ultra comfy and dapper chair!

And I have YOU to thank for it...



Thanks to all the HUNDREDS of StoneGable readers that weighed in on fabric choices ( click HERE to see original post) for this chair via comments and e-mail and facebook. The camel and cream color won by quite a large margin... and although I adored the black and white fabric your sensible comments certainly swayed me... and I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new chair...

YOU ROCK... and so does my new chair (not literally)!






So loving this pattern in my family room!

(Sorry the image quality is poor... I just can't seem to get the light right in this room.)









This chair is sooooo comfortable! It's become the favorite of everyone in our house!








Now that the floors have been installed and the chair has found a home I'm going to start decorating for summer. I'm thinking of splashes of red, white and indigo blue!!!



PS. I FINALLY got my Pin It button to work! Thanks to all for letting me know there was a problem!




Remember to







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top