This has been the number one question from my readers lately...

I have answered dozens of e-mails and comment on the blog and now I have decided to do a post on this GREAT sofa because it's on sale and a very, very good buy!

Before I tell you about this sofa I first have to tell you two super important things...








1. I am not getting paid for this post. No money...nada! I'm just singing the sofa's praises because I have it and love it!


2. My philosophy on a sofa is... it is not a "forever" piece. I want to get 7-10 years out of a sofa. By then I am bored with it and want another style. But I do expect it to hold up!

I had a forever sofa in my living room for almost 30 years and could not stand to look at it for the last 15! I'll never invest so much in a sofa again!







The sofa that has gained so much attention lately came from Lamps Plus. Yes, Lamps Plus.

I spent part of my winning from being 2014 LAMPS PLUS Blog Of The Year on it. It was not on sale when I bought it.

Now here is what I found when the sofa came.... It is wonderfully made and very sturdy! The slipcovers fit perfectly!!!! And the fabric is very durable and looks great!

The seat cushions feel sorta line my temperpedic bed... very much like memory foam. The back pillows of the sofa are polyester and down filled for fluffy comfort.

All in all it is a steal of a deal! If you are looking for a very well made sofa at a great price... one that has upscale slipcovers and is very comfy... then this may be your sofa!

It is called the RACHEL and is on sale for $699.00 until May 26th! Yes, it is! But if your asking me... even at it's regular price of $799.00 it's a fabulous buy!

Click HERE for all the details!







One last thing... if you buy it, the legs are under the sofa in a pocket inside the sofa! It took us awhile to find them!




Remember to




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top