Every Wednesday is "Wednesday's With GiGi" at StoneGable. My son and daughter-in-law's dog Beau comes and spends the day with me! 

 I love this dog and look forward to a day of going to the dog park, having him tag along right beside me and playing in the backyard! By the end of the day I have "Beau Glow". That's what I call the happiness he spreads! He is just the most fun, aim-to-please dog there is!

Because of Beau we have started to have family dinner night every Wednesday. My kids, and now mom and step-father join us for the evening. What a wonderful way to break up the week and get together! Wednesday's are now my favorite day of the week!

Here's what's on the menu this week...


Beau-11 months old


MONDAY


TUESDAY
BBQ Chicken with MAGIC RUB





WEDNESDAY~ FAMILY DINNER NIGHT
Fixins'
Sweet Potato Fries





THURSDAY





FRIDAY




SATURDAY




SUNDAY~SLOW COOKER DAY
Parmesan Croutons







OTHER RECIPES ON THE MENU THIS WEEK...

Here is an an example of a lo-carb breakfast I eat...

hot smoked salmon with lemons and capers, pickled egg, tomatoes, marinated artichoke hearts... yummy! And of course, COFFEE!











Remember to





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top