As many of you know I am eating lo-carb these days. Or I should say.... eating lo-carb again. During my long illness, I ate whatever! I had too much going on and too little energy to worry about carb intake. But now that I am feeling pretty good again, I am back on track.

I get e-mails asking how I can eat lo-carb when my recipes have carbs in them. I cook for my family... or Bobby and me and not just myself.

Each daily dinner has lots of choices for me. It usually means cutting out pretty much all the starches, the desserts and some high carb fruits and veggies. But, believe me there is certainly enough for me to eat!

I'd like to drop the 30 pounds I put on white being laid up for 5 months!!! And do it in short order! I'm back in the pool and that really helps too!

Now here's what's ON THE MENU...


If you would like lots of delicous lo-carb recipes go to my friend Gail's blog FAITHFULNESS FARM. She is an amazing lo-carb cook!


MONDAY 







TUESDAY
Garden Lettuce with GREEN GODDESS DRESSING









WEDNESDAY~ FAMILY DINNER
Roasted Green Beans With Cashews

Berry Crisp in Jars
(see Friday's post for recipe)





THURSDAY







FRIDAY
Sliced Tomatoes







SATURDAY~ SLOW COOKER DAY
Pasta







SUNDAY~ SOUP DAY
Parmesan Rounds








OTHER RECIPES ON THIS WEEK'S MENU...


Many reader's want to know what I eat for lunch...


Here's an example of a lo-carb lunch... 1/2 avocado, colorful peppers, HERBED CHICKEN SALAD and water.







I'll eat the strawberries and some whipped cream! YUMMY!






Remember to




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top