Happy New Year!!!!

I hope this year holds much joy for all of you!

Have you made any New Year's Resolutions?  Many people don't anymore... but I like to think of a new year as a fresh start! A little retrospection and change is good for all of us!

Even if I don't keep all of my New Year's Resolutions a few might stick and I'll be better for it!

Here are a few of my NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS ...



This is my year of ORGANIZATION! It's amazing to me how things can get so unorganized... so quickly!!! I really love to organize... but being a creative person I can become very unorganized if left to my natural tendencies! And nothing kills my motivation like disorganization!

This is the year to GIVE AWAY, THROW AWAY AND PUT AWAY... and keep doing it!

* I have already started this first resolution... keep my e-mail inboxes under control! I have one for my personal use and one for StoneGable. They can get pretty full... I just went through my StoneGable account and cleaned it up... feels great! Now I just have to keep it up!

* Organize my kitchen cabinets and pantry... AGAIN!  Next week everything is coming out and I am re arranging! My kitchen is not too bad, but it could stand a good cleaning and a little reorganization.

* Clean out the garage. It has become a MESS... and it is all MY mess!  I volunteer Bobby for that job! Sorry, honey! (Delegation was a resolution a couple of years ago).

*Organize the basement.  This will certainly be a year long project!!! I have this most wonderful idea in my head of how it should look... sorta like a store with shelves and isles.  Every week I would like to have 3 "dates" with my basement...

*Make lists... Lists motivate me. I love to check off what I have accomplished! Now I just need to remember to look at them!!!

* Practice generosity! I am so blessed... I want to have a generous spirit and bless others!

* Make a plan! Things don't just happen. Having a realistic plan and sticking to it will go a long, long way to help accomplish any of these resolutions!


That's it... believe me, it's probably more than I can handle! I feel good about having goals! I like having something to work towards!


How about you? Have you made any New Year's resolutions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top