HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 


I am in the middle of de-decorating... and I can make quite a mess! I am thankful for a little break to do some TTT visiting!!!

Here is a sample of last weeks links...


The most viewed post last week was from Mary at HOME ON THE BAY.  She shared the TOP FIVE POSTS FROM 2012. There is a whole lot of creativity going on in Maine!!!!





Give Deb at LAKE GIRL PAINTS a bit of rope and some beadboard and you will be amazed what she can come up with...ROPE PLANTER AND NEW PLANT STAND







Terry at FOREVER DECORATING shared THE BEST OF 2012... and it really is the best!
LOVE the stair treatment Terry!







Lauren from THE ENDEARING HOME shared a  MUM BASKET TRANSFORMATION. I love the new look!!!!








Look at this beautiful WHITE HUTCH! Kathy from PETTICOAT JUNCTION turned a flea market find into a real beauty!!!









You need to check out this great way to save and share your recipes form LIFE AND LINDA!  Linda guides us through a tutorial on RECIPAGE








I love toffee... Look at the ENGLISH TOFFEE from Lynn at HAPPIER THAN A PIG IN MUD. All I can say is YUMMY!








My offering this week is a post of tip on ORGANIZING CHRISTMAS AND MORE.  I'm thinking outside of the box... or should I say bin and getting smarter about organizing!








If you have been featured at TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS please grab a "Featured" button from my sidebar.




Now let's see what great TUTORIALS, TIPS AND TIDBITS  you have for us this week!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar. No mass link page, please!
* Visit other TTT participants... let's all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!
* If you would like to pin an image on Pinterest, please pin it from the original source, not StoneGable
* By participating, you are giving me permission to use your linked post and picture as a featured link in an upcoming TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS. I may also use your post and any image to alter for a TTT title page and facebook announcement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top