Welcome to ON THE MENU MONDAY... I have been watching last year's Celebrity Chef Cook-Off on the food network channel all weekend (except when I watched Downton Abbey). Of course I was cleaning and cooking and fluffing and puttering and nappinng and and blogging and reading and painting and taking the dog for a walk in between! I love these cooking shows!!!
The new series of Celebrity Chef Cook-Off begins tonight at 9:00 EST on the food network. I'll be glued to the set... taking notes... yes, I will! Maybe a version of a celebrities dish will show up on my blog!

Remember to visit me on PINTEREST for lots an lots of great recipes and sites!

Thanks for stopping by StoneGable's own virtual cookbook from excellent home cooks around the globe!!!

Now here's what's ON THE MENU...




MONDAY
Herb Butter Turkey Breast (look for upcoming post)
Mashed Potatoes
Roasted Vegetables



TUESDAY
Spinach Salad

WEDNESDAY
Green Beans In Garlic Oil




THURSDAY~ SLOW COOKER DAY






FRIDAY


SATURDAY
SMOKED BBQ RIBS


SUNDAY
Focaccia

Here are some yummy recipes from last week...

Tieghan from HALF BAKED HARVEST shared these scrumptious CHOCOLATE CHIP KAHLUA COOKIES


IMG_1918



This yummy SLOW COOKER TORTILLA SOUP is from Julie at A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING.  This is on my must-make list... Mexican and Southwest are my favorites!







I am so proud of my friend Gail at FAITHFULNESS FARM! She has gotten healthy and slim and trim by living a lo-carb lifestyle. I love this yummy recipe for LO-CARB BROWNIES AND SUGAR FREE COFFEE ICE CREAM. This desert looks scrumptious!








Michael Lee from RATTLEBRIDGE FARM has a fabulous food blog! She is also a great writer! Just look at that image! Isn't it beautiful!!!! She shared a SIMPLE RUSTIC POTATO SOUP. Head on over to Rattlebridge Farm for FOODIE FRIDAY... a great foodie linky party!








Okay, I am in a soup mood... can't you tell?  Baby, it's cold outside!!! Curt and Jessica from DANCING CARROTS made this CREAMY TOMATO SOUP. Healthy and tasty... what could be better?




healthy tomato soup recipe





Oh my grits! I promise you I am not southern... but oh, I could be!!! Look at THE GRITS THAT STOLE CHRISTMAS... from Mary at HOME IS WHERE THE BOAT IS!  I am crazy about grits... well made grits!




DSC_0016-002




Marty from MARTY'S MUSINGS made this lucky BLACK EYED PEA SALAD. This would be perfect any time of the year... or is that a Southern faux pas?



New Year's Day Black-Eyed Pea Salad-1




This week's highlighted menu plan comes from J-Lee from  DOMESTIC ENGINEER EXTRAORDINAIRE. She has ideas for breakfast and dinner! BONUS!!!!




My offering this week is THE BEST STEW I HAVE EVER EATEN! No kidding... I made this for Christmas dinner this year. It's that good!









BREAD PUDDING IN THE SLOW COOKER? Yes, sir! Just head over to Barb's at TWO BIRDIES AND A BEE for this time saving delicious bread treat!










NOW WHAT'S ON YOUR MENU...





Thanks, for joining us and sharing!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to ON THE MENU MONDAY in the body of your post
* It would be so nice if you followed me!
* Please visit other OTMM participants
Please link up only photographs that belong to you. 
*By participating, you are giving me permission to use your linked post and picture as a featured link in an upcoming ON THE MENU MONDAY.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top