I want to encourage anyone who does not think they have any DYI projects or great tips... you can almost post anything in the "tidbit" category! We just want you to show up and show off your creativity!!!
Let's get linking!!!!!!
The new years makes many of us want to organize... Get THE BEST ORGANIZING TIPS from THE VIEW ALONG THE WAY. This was the most viewed post last week!
Let's keep organizing with 30 WAYS IN 30 DAYS TO GET ORGANIZED from Clean and Scentsible
I LOVE LOVE LOVE year end recaps! They are usually the best-of-the-best! Just like THE BEST OF 2012 from I GOTTA CREATE
Here's another FAVORITE PROJECTS FROM 2012 from ZU HAUS AT HOME. This was one of the most widely read posts last week!
Now that we are exhausted from organizing we need a little bit of... chocolate! CHOCOLATE EGGNOG PECAN BREAD PUDDING (let me lick the bowl!) from SHAKEN TOGETHER is just perfect for a nosh!
This FRENCH BEE TRANSFER PICTURE from DECORATED CHAOS is on my radar! Tres chic!
Here's a bit of beautiful design and color from SHABBY BROCANTE. Darling SUR LA TABLE VIGNETTE
LET'S TALK CHALK is a must read for anyone who has a chalkboard... very important to know. Terry turned a disaster into a masterpiece!
If you can sew a straight line you can make these RUFFLED CURTAINS from PAINTED THERAPY... sigh!
I love Anita's advice, "If you don't like it... repaint it." And she did! See SHADES OF GRAY at CEDAR HILL RANCH.
Here are a couple of WINTERY SWEATER PILLOWS I made. This was a favorite little project of mine!
If you have been featured at TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS please grab a "Featured" button from my sidebar.
Now let's see what great TUTORIALS, TIPS AND TIDBITS you have for us this week!
* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar. No mass link page, please!
* Visit other TTT participants... let's all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!
* If you would like to pin an image on Pinterest, please pin it from the original source, not StoneGable
* By participating, you are giving me permission to use your linked post and picture as a featured link in an upcoming TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS. I may also use your post and any image to alter for a TTT title page and facebook announcement.