This has been a tough week... I've been down with a dreadful cold.  I am just keeping my head above water... feels more like underwater!  Thanks for stopping by and joining in ...

Here's what's ON THE MENU...





MONDAY
Fettuccine Nests




TUESDAY
Refried Beans


Sautéed Tilapia Tacos with Grilled Peppers and Onion Recipe



WEDNESDAY
With Roasted Vegetables
Mashed Potatoes






THURSDAY
Polenta






FRIDAY
Israeli Couscous
Broccoli Sauteed In Garlic Oil



SATURDAY
Coleslaw







SUNDAY
Crusty Bread




Here are some yummy features from last week...


Let's eat dessert first. Look at this VANILLA MALTED ICE CREAM CAKE from HOMEBASED MOM. Oh, my!!!



vanilla malted ice cream cake 500





I have heard so much about CHICKEN BOMBS lately! Here's a finger-lickin' recipe from HAPPIER THAN A PIG IN MUD...









I'm including another recipe from my lo-carb friend, Gail! If you are living the lo-carb lifestyle you will be happy for these MUFFINS IN MINUTES.  FAITHFULNESS FARM has lots of great lo-carb recipes!








Who could resist these adorable MELTED SNOWMEN COOKIES from HOME IS WHERE THE BOAT IS.  They are easy to make too!!!




DSC_0056-003




CHERRY TIRIMISU sounds scrumptious!!! Head over to Canela Kitchen to give this recipe a try...








I love flavored oils..HERBIE OLIVE OIL from JENMI JENMI is a must-try for me!




roasted veg 002






If you need a quick pantry meal... RED AND WHITE PASTA from MANDY'S RECIPE BOX is one recipe to have on hand! I love having one recipe that I can make because everything I need is in my pantry!











This week's Menu Plan comes form CASSIDY'S COOKING COLLECTION. It's a wonderful compilation of a weeks worth of breakfasts!








NOW WHAT'S ON YOUR MENU...





Thanks, for joining us and sharing!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to ON THE MENU MONDAY in the body of your post
* It would be so nice if you followed me!
* Please visit other OTMM participants
Please link up only photographs that belong to you. 
*By participating, you are giving me permission to use your linked post and picture as a featured link in an upcoming ON THE MENU MONDAY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top