This might just be one of my favorite projects! These cozy accent pillows were a snap to make and they give a big punch off fuzzy warmth to my winter decor!

The best part is they cost next to nothing to make... I made both pillows in just a little over one hour...







I'm using a lot of white accents this winter... with lots of texture. The sweater pillows lend an extra layer of interest and nubbiness!






I picked up 2 winter white ladies sweaters at Goodwill... they both had an attractive pattern. I thought they would play nicely together. One of the sweaters reminded me of snowballs... perfect for winter!






I think the fun of making a sweater pillow is it's individual uniqueness! I let each sweater dictate the way it would finally look.





It's all about the detail!

This  pillow got a mish-mosh of buttons to close it up...








And the other less detailed pillow... got a ruffle!








Stop back on Saturday for a step-by-step SWEATER PILLOW TUTORIAL.  Sew (wink) easy!




Pin It





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top