This is how the back of my car looks these days...

NO, I am not running away from home! 

But I am giving much of the overflow in my house away! My conscience has been bothering me lately. I have SO SO MUCH STUFF!  I'm not talking about junk... I have plenty of that too...



I'm talking STUFF...STUFF others could probably use... good STUFF. It sits.... and sits.... and collects dust in my home! 

I've been rummaging through my STUFF and finding organizations that could use it.  And there are a lot of places that are so happy for good STUFF. We live in tough economic times and many people need good STUFF!



So my tip for today is a reminder... 

" GIVE IT AWAY" !

 It helps others and you!

It's a WIN WIN proposition...but you already knew that!


Please join me for TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS... share your DYT's, great tips and any little tidbit you wish to show us and show off! Link goes live Wednesdays at 8:00 pm!



Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top