Let's talk food....If you have found ON THE MENU MONDAY you can't say you don't know what to cook for any and all occasions! There are so many talented cooks and enthusiastic foodies that participate each week. Some of my favorite recipes come from bloggers that are great home cooks!

This week I am trying three different recipes from blogging friends. Greek Orzo Salad from Alison at THE POLOHOUSE, Chicken With Garlic Wine from Mary at ONE PERFECT BITE and Pork Medallions With Sage Mustard Sauce from Pat at  PAT'S PINK APRON


I am also making Gaspacho. My friend Fran is the ultimate entertainer. Relaxed, welcoming and fun... making food that is easy and delicious! She had me to lunch, along with my friend Pinky from DESIGNS BY PINKY and my dear friend Barb. Her Gaspacho was incredible! 

Of course, I asked for the recipe!  I'm making a big healthy batch tomorrow and  keeping it on hand this week to eat for lunches and for after church on Sunday! Look for this EASY-PEASY recipes on Friday's post.

Say a little prayer for me... I am having eye surgery on Wednesday. Day surgery so  I should be home in time to serve the Slow Cooker Chili! Thanks!

Now, here's what's ON THE MENU...

MONDAY
Rosemary And Lemon Roasted Chicken
Rice
Garden Tomatoes

TUESDAY
Grilled Flank Steak On Skewers
Greek Orzo Salad


source~ The Polohouse


WEDNESDAY ~ SLOW COOKER DAY
Chili
Mexican Explosion Salad



THURSDAY
Grilled Planked Salmon With Tzatziki
Muffin Tin Onion Gruyere Stacks
Tomato Salad



FRIDAY
Chicken With Garlic Wine
Nani's Sauteed Rice
Green Beans In Browned Butter


source~ my friend Mary


SATURDAY
Pork Medallions With Sage Mustard Sauce
Mashed Potatoes
Roasted Carrots

source~ Pats Pink Apron

SUNDAY
Garden Gaspacho
(look for the recipe on Foodie Friday)
Open Face Grilled Italian Cheeses on Baguettes




YUMMY RECIPES FROM OTHER SOURCES
Pork Medallions With Sage Mustard Sauce
Chicken Breasts With Garlic Wine
The Polohouse Greek Orzo Salad

FULL PLATE THURSDAY at Miz Helen's
FOODIE FRIDAY at Rattlebridge Farm


FEATURED OTMM RECIPES

This is my favorite part of ON THE MENU MONDAY! I wish I could feature many more great entries from last week.

All I can say is GORGEOUS! Look at what you can do with squash! This incredible SUMMER SQUASH RATATOUILLE from Little Kitchen Big Flavors is at the top of my Must Make list!


Ratatouille Plated 2


Let's celebrate the Olympics along with Jen from OUR SOUTHERN TABLE.  A true English FISH AND CHIPS is on her British menu!





The pickle lover in me can't wait to try out these easy SWEET PICKLES.  Miss Char from GRACE AND FAVOR has the secret for making them crunchy! Aren't they so so pretty?



Doesn't CAKE BATTER MUDDY BUDDIES sound like fun! Anything that tastes like cake batter brings out the kid in me! This sweet treat comes from Julie at A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING.





Now is the time to try Kathy's HEAVENLY PEACH GALETTE... when summer peaches can still be found! WIVES WITH KNIVES ( love that blog name) is one of my must-reads!

Peach Galette


CRISPY BASIL GNOCCHI WITH TOMATO BLACK OLIVES AND FETA is my kind of dish! This recipe is from LOVE BAKES GOOD CAKES... and love sure makes yummy gnocchi too!



This is art on a plate! Sam from My Carolina Kitchen never fails to impress me with her beautiful and scrumptious food like this SALAD WITH CHERRIES GOAT CHEESE AND PISTACHIOS




My offering this week is a fabulous foodie fake-out... PUFF PASTRY STICKY BUNS. These look like they took all morning to make, but they are as easy as opening a package of puff pastry!




This week's featured menu plan comes from SEMI-HOMEMADE MOM. She has some great, easy meals like Skinny Baked Broccoli Mac And Cheese and Oven Tacos! All YUMMY!




MARVELOUS MONDAY at Jam's Corner



Now what's ON YOUR MENU...




Thanks, for joining us and sharing!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to ON THE MENU MONDAY in the body of your post
* Please visit other OTMM participants
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top