Since I have started TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS I guess I am extra aware of all the creative DYI"S in bloggland. Not only that, but great tips and tidbits too! 

Just today I learned how to transfer a beautiful french motif onto a painted surface, got helpful tips for making a centerpiece and found many fun tidbits along the way!

I am finding so many easy, well written Tutorials for all kinds of interesting projects... big and small!

And I have been inviting everyone to join me and show off what they have been doing! If you haven't gotten a personal invitation from me... this is it! Join in!!!!

I wish I could show you every entry from last week.. like Show-And-Tell... they were more than fabulous!!! Since, I can't, here are a few features...

Isn't this table full of SWEET LAVENDER breathtaking? Poppy at WITH A DASH OF COLOR shows us how to make some heavenly scented projects!



Patricia, and her daughter, at BUTTER YUM taught us how to make scrumptious homemade GNOCCHI.
There is something so satisfying about making homemade pasta! Doesn't that photo tell a story!




This Tutorial from Jennifer at TOWN AND COUNTRY LIVING is particularly helpful to me...  I have 4 stools tops that need some pretty  graphics. Her very detailed Tutorial HOW TO TRANSFER GRAPHICS WITH MOD PODGE is so easy to understand! Wait till you see the inside of the box!



Let's look at another IMAGE TRANSFER PROJECT from Kristen's at SOPHIA'S LIVE BEAUTIFULLY!  Thanks so much for introducing me to TAP paper! Check out these great transfers on fabric!



Look at this handsome front door! Julie at THE FAMILY CEO joined TTT with this QUICK AND EASY FRONT DOOR MAKEOVER





I love love love sea grass lamp shades... but they can be quite pricey! Tammy from A WALK IN THE COUNTRYSIDE  made this fabulous BALLARD KNOCK OFF SEAGRASS LAMPSHADE from a placemat!!!!! You will see this lampshade in my home very soon!


SAM_5204


If you run over to THE OPULENT COTTAGE you can see more images of this stunning FREECYCLE ARMOIRE. It was a tv cabinet in it's former life... and look at it now!


IMG_1960


Paula from SWEET PEA gives us very helpful tips about how to REFRESH YOUR GROUT. This post is a real keeper! Just wait till you see her grout before and after!






And here is my tutorial this week... MAKING SCENTED DRAWER LINER. It looks so pretty and smells even better... my drawer liners smells like vanilla!







If you have been featured at TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS please grab a "Featured" button from my sidebar.


Please visit our featured bloggers and see their creative blogs!



Now let's see what great TUTORIALS, TIPS AND TIDBITS  you have for us!


* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar.
* Visit other TTT participants... let's all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top