Happy August, everyone! What happened to JULY? I must admit that I am sooo ready for fall... but I don't want to get ahead of myself. There is still a month of great summer things to do!

Here are a few great things about August this year...a couple of my dearest friends are August babies... I 'm sure we will celebrate! I am going to the beach on a vacation with 4 of my very very favorite girlfriends... I hope to see the Dead Sea Scrolls in Philladelphia... I'm having eye surgery (not so fun!)...all of my children will be visiting this month...Bobby and I will be working in the gardens as the evenings cool in August... and we have 5 Tutorials, Tips and Tidbits this month! I hope you will all come and share, showcase and show-off what you've been doing!

Here are a few great entries from last week's TTT...
Jess, from SPOOL AND SPOON shows us how to make MERCURY GLASS using 2 ingredients. EASY! What great results!



I just love how Robin from HIGHPOINT CIRCLE described the lamps she transformed as having "Pottery Barn bones" I agree! Now Robin has a pair of great POTTERY BARN KNOCK-OFF LAMPS  



I have a thing for LANTERNS! So does Christie from THREE PIXIE LANE.  You will drool over her great kitchen eating area... and her lighting choices!


 

Look at this handsome piece. Literally a piece of "trash" on the curb picked up by Margaret from Chantilly Charm. She transformed this TELEPHONE TABLE into a chic, upscale treasure!




Let's all say YUMMY together for these CUPCAKE MUDDY BUDDIES  from BACK FOR SECONDS. These sweet treats will bring out the fun in us all... sprinkles!



We love all things French inspired... and Danielle at SILVER PENNIES made an old piano bench into a  FRENCH BENCH using FRENCH linen chalk paint and FRENCH  decals. OOH LA LA, Danielle!



And my tutorial this week is a DYI... How To Make EURO SHAMS with a patterned fabric.  I made a set to match the curtain I recently made for my Gable Guest Bedroom.


 If you have been featured at TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS please grab a "Featured" button from my sidebar.


Please visit our featured bloggers and see their creative blogs!




Now let's see what great TUTORIALS, TIPS AND TIDBITS  you have for us!
* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar.
* Visit other TTT participants... let's all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top