Last week TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS  almost hit 100 participants and it is only 10 weeks old! While that is great... and I so appreciate everyone who shares...what I love the most is all the things you can learn to do from these creative people who share their how-to's, tips and tidbits!

A great example is the kitchen above... A PROGRESSION OF A KITCHEN from GOLD COUNTRY COTTAGE was the most viewed post last week. And no wonder you should see the transformation!!!! 

Here are a few more (more than usual) features from last weeks TTT bloggers...

Wait till you see the beautiful and unusual way Angela from Number Fifty-Three is DECORATING THE DINING ROOM WALLS. It makes a BIG statement!


Jennifer from BLISSFULLY EVER AFTER shows us how to RECOVER A LAMPSHADE. This is a DYI I am bookmarking! I love designer looking shades! Jennifer's tutorial is so easy to follow and understand! Thanks, Jennifer! Beautiful lampshade and decor!



Swoon-worthy! I am a wreath girl... and this HYDRANGEA WREATH is exquisite!!! There is so much wonderful detail in this wreath from Debra at COMMON GROUND!




Do you have a little one in school? Then you will LOVE this LUNCHBOX NOTE POCKET idea from Vanessa AT THE PICKET FENCE! It was a sentimental walk down memory lane for me... I wish I knew about this when I had wee ones!


back to school, lunchbox, lunchbox note



Are you hungry yet? You will be!!! Look at this heavenly sweet treat called BLITZ TORTE! I'm so glad that Dale's mother-in-law is a "fountain of knowledge in the baking department"! Dale you are a darling to share the recipe... head on over to The Quail's Nest for a second helping!




A small bathroom doesn't mean it can't have big style!!! Look at this BEACHY RUSTIC BATHROOM at CRAFTED NICHE. I can't wait to see the final transformation!


I want Pat from ON CROOKED CREEK  to come to my house and decorate! Look at this FALL DECORATED CHANDY. Oh, I LOVE this!!! She shows us all her tricks for making it! Can you say "copy cat"?





and...

my tip this week...GIVE IT AWAY





If you have been featured at TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS please grab a "Featured" button from my sidebar.

Please visit our featured bloggers and see their creative blogs!


Now let's see what great TUTORIALS, TIPS AND TIDBITS  you have for us!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar.
* Visit other TTT participants... let's all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top