As you read this I am probably on the beach, or in a  pool or walking the boardwalk or looking for shells.  Getting away with a few fun girl friends is medicinal!

Don't you love having friends that will  laugh with you until midnight ... or to cry with you until you can't cry anymore? Or friends that are part of a big collective memory making adventure?

My little getaway is a perfect diversion... remember the eye surgery I had scheduled a couple of weeks ago?
It was canceled and it is now scheduled for this Tuesday. I am a little anxious for it... I have had too long to think about it! Hopefully I'll be home to serve up the soup from the slow cooker Tuesday evening.  Please say a little prayer for me.. again! Thanks!

Now, here's what's ON THE MENU...




MONDAY
Bourbon Barbecued Pork Chops
Grilled Vegetables
Cucumber Salad

TUESDAY~ SLOW COOKER SOUP
Tomato Basil Parmesan Soup
Grilled Gruyere Cheese Sticks

WEDNESDAY
Artisan Grilled Margherita Pizza
Arugula, Shaved Parmesan, And Pine Nuts In Lemon Vinaigrette

THURSDAY
Tilapia Fish Tacos
Black Bean Salad

FRIDAY
Hamburgers On The Grill
Fixins'
Homemade Potato Chips



SATURDAY
Crab Salad Stuffed Tomatoes
Pickled Vegetables

SUNDAY
OLD FASHIONED AFTER CHURCH SUNDAY DINNER
Old Fashioned Yankee Pot Roast With Biscuit Topping
Roasted Carrots and Potatoes
Salad with Green Goddess Dressing



StoneGable Culinary Tutorials
Homemade Potato Chips

Great Recipes From Other Sources
Bourbon Barbecued Pork Chops
Tomato Basil Parmesan Soup
Pickled Vegetables

Look at all these great featured foodies...

Head on over to HILL'S HANGOUT  and get the recipe for these wonderful savory SAUSAGE PINWHEELS. This is a must-try for when my boys are home!



When I saw these PUMPKIN SPICE DONUTS at WHAT'S COOKIG' IN THE BURBS I wrote to Bridget to let her know that I was running out to get a donut pan to make these. Another must-try recipe for StoneGable from an OTMM participant!




Linda at LIFE AND LINDA made these delicious SKILLET CORN GRIDDLE CAKES. What a yummy appetizer... I would make them as a side dish too!




Everyone should have one perfect pound cake in their repertoire! And here it is!  Isn't this SOUR CREAM POUND CAKE sublime? A big thanks to Elizabeth at PINE CONES AND ACORNS for bringing this sweet treat to OTMM!




Oh Pattie! I love WALDORF SALAD... it tastes like fall to me!  What a visual delight! To get this great Autumn recipe go see Pattie at OLLA-PODRIDA... you can find out what her blog name means too!




Anything Mexican get's my attention... and MEXICAN CHICKEN CASSEROLE from MANDY'S RECIPE BOX looks especially scrumptious!  I love having a handful of really exceptional casseroles on hand to feed a big crowd or take to a someone who needs dinner! Thanks for sharing, Mandy!





This weeks featured Menu Plan blogger is... Rachel from THE ATWOODS.
Rachel and Nathan just had sweet baby William... he is 8 weeks old this week! I just love this sweet little family... and have been following Rachel's blog from the beginning! I feel like her blogging Auntie!

Go visit, you will fall in love with them too!


Please visit our featured blogs and try their great recipes! If you have been featured at OTMM  grab the "FEATURED' button on my sidebar!

NOW, WHAT'S ON YOUR MENU...




Thanks, for joining us and sharing!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to ON THE MENU MONDAY in the body of your post
* It would be so nice if you followed me!
* Please visit other OTMM participants
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top