I try keep my kitchen counters clutter free... but who can resist keeping canisters out in plain sight? Especially when they are glass... and full of really yummy "stuff"!

I love to line them up like they are marching in a CANISTER PARADE...


Glass canisters are both utilitarian and decorative!




 I like to use old flea market teacups as scoops! 





 Don't these snacks look even more tempting in a fun teacup scoop?




I even measure out my flour and sugar in a teacups... most traditional tea cups measure one cup! 




I have to restrain myself or my whole kitchen counter would be one parade of canisters!




This year I added a bit of fall to my canister parade!





Come on back this evening for TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS!

 Bring all the things you want to show us and show off!

Link goes live at 8:00 pm!



Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top