I am such a seasonal cook! How about you? Here at StoneGable, we have turned over a new leaf.... a fall leaf.... and my menu reflects the flavors and tastes of my favorite season.

I'm not only cooking up warm savories for our tummies, but lots of simmering potpourri filled with cinnamon, cloves and vanilla to make StoneGable smell like Autumn too! To learn how I make my potpourri (my Christmas version~ added oranges and star anise) click HERE... and look for an upcoming post about my fall version...

Did you notice my new fall header? It's full of Autumnal colors and elements! How could you miss it.. it's so big and bold. It seems the trend these days, blogs  have lots of white space and very minimal photos....great for them...but that is NOT StoneGable! I'm staying true to my own style and voice... lots of pictures... lots of color... and big!

 Julie at BLOGGER BOUTIQUE made it happen! Thanks, Julie!

Now here's what's ON THE MENU...

MONDAY
ORANGE POACHED SALMON
Baked Potatoes
GARLIC SAUTEED SPINACH WITH RAISINS AND SHERRY

TUESDAY
Slow Cooker Chuck Roast
Roasted Butternut Squash With Apples

Source: Butter Yum

WEDNESDAY
CHICKEN DIVAN
Wedge Salad

THURSDAY~ SLOW COOKER DAY
HAM AND BEAN SOUP
Apples And Caramel Sauce
Crusty Bread



FRIDAY
Roasted Turkey Breast
Mashed Potatoes
ROASTED GREEN BEANS WITH CASHEWS

SATURDAY
LOBSTER POT PIE
Garden Salad With  BLEU CHEESE DRESSING

SUNDAY
NANI'S SAUTEED CHICKEN
MASHED CAULIFLOWER
Green Beans In Garlic Oil



Here are just a few of the yummy recipes and menus from last week...



Is this art or something to eat!  LAYERED CORNBREAD AND TURKEY SALAD from Mary at HOME IS WHERE THE BOAT IS makes my mouth water... her blog is so inspiring!!!




You must see this post and if you missed it!!! This was the number 1 viewed post last week.  Laura at DECOR TO ADORE took us along to a FARM TO TABLE FEAST at Andreas from FRENCH BASKETEER .  Look at this beautiful table!!!!! Laura, thanks for taking us along!


farm to table 133


PUMPKIN SOUP is a fall favorite! Where is my spoon.... Pat from PAT'S PINK APRON offers up a soup that is not only beautiful but so good for you!





Okay, you know that I'm going to have to make something called HISSY FIT DIP!!!! And the story of how it got it's name if fabulous! Run on over to Libby's at TWIRL AND TASTE for the recipe and story! 





BAKED APPLE PIE TORTILLA ROLLS  really caught my attention! What a fabulous recipe from Mary at SWEET LITTLE BLUEBIRD.  What a great easy dessert for a tailgate or even a fancy dinner party! On MY must-try list!




Doesn't biscotti make coffee even better? Can you imagine how good your daily Joe will taste with these ORANGE PECAN BISCOTTI! Janelle from NEVER DESSERT YOU has a real winner! Just the thought of these make me swoon!!!!!

Orange Pecan Biscotti


My recipe this week is SMOKED BEEF BBQ WITH COOL RANCH COLESLAW. I made these last week for a family croquet tourney and get together. There was not even one tiny bite left.... and I usually have leftovers!





This week's featured menu comes form Alison at COUPON KITCHEN. Alison, a health coach has great recipes and a shopping list that gives the cost of everything!!! FABULOUS!

Coupon Kitchen



NOW WHAT'S ON YOUR MENU...




Thanks, for joining us and sharing!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to ON THE MENU MONDAY in the body of your post
* It would be so nice if you followed me!
* Please visit other OTMM participants
Please link up only photographs that belong to you. 


Pin It


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top