Fall is the time to start making warm, steamy savory soup!

Soup is my favorite thing to make... I always feel like I am doing something so good for my family when a big pot of simmering soup is on the back burner.

And don't you love how the whole kitchen smells when soup is on the menu?


Here are a few soups you might like to try this fall...

SLOW COOKER FRENCH ONION SOUP
Everyone's favorite... it's all about making a rich broth! So good!





LOBSTER BISQUE AND POPOVERS
Rich and full of beautiful lobster... or substitute crab meat. This is a must-try!



This soup is so linked to my childhood... lots of flavor and it you even like cabbage a little, try this!




PERFECT CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
Our most made soup, here at StoneGable. My Nani passed this recipe down to me! I have a secret for keeping the noodles from getting soggy!




GARDEN GAZPACHO
When the garden tomatoes are done, this healthy soup can be made with whole canned tomatoes.




LOADED BAKED POTATO SOUP
A real stick-to-your-ribs thick and creamy soup!



SLOW COOKER TOMATO BASIL PARMESAN BISQUE
This is a grown ups answer to the tomato soup we loved as a kid... but heightened with mature, rich flavors!





To make this soup when corn is out of season use frozen corn... It will still taste like summer all year long!





SLOW COOKER TACO CHEESE SOUP
Oh my... this soup is scrumptious! Adapted from a Paula Deen recipe, it is one of my most viewed soup!




I love love love this soup! It is easy to make and I just can't stop having that second helping!




HAM AND BEAN SOUP  
A soup that is often found in my freezer! This main dish soup has a special ingredient that makes it NOT the normal bean soup.





LEEK AND POTATO SOUP
A very elegant soup that has comples flavors... and it's healthy too!




Here are more great soup recipes from my kitchen...

MINESTRONE SOUP

ITALIAN WEDDING SOUP

SLOW COOKER BROCCOLI CHEESE SOUP

CREAMY CHICKEN RICE SOUP

MAZTO BALL SOUP

NACHO CHEESE CHICKEN CHOWDER

CREAM OF ASPARAGUS SOUP

SLOW COOKER CHICKEN STOCK

WILD MUSHROOM BISQUE

WHITE CHILI

SLOW COOKER CHILI

Now, that's a virtual cookbook of soups!



Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top