Welcome the the 12th TUTORIAL TIPS AND TIDBITS!

Fall was starting to make it's appearance last week... the most viewed entry was NEW FALL CENTERPIECE from Lynn at HAPPIER THAN A PIG IN MUD! 

Here are some other featured posts that were popular...



I love makeovers... maybe because I love making everything pretty... or... it's amazing to see the potential in something. This CHAIR MAKEOVER is a spectacular example of making something it's very best! Rita from RANDOM THOUGHTS gave it a second life!




Another very popular post this week was from Liz at Liz Marie Blog! HOMEMADE DISHWASHER DETERGENT is not only practical... but economical! Don't you love those painted spoons!





TTT's most viewed foodie post was Ann's from ON SUTTON PLACE. She brought the sweet treat PATRIOTIC THUMBPRINT COOKIES to share! YUMMY!





If you love pillows (who doesn't) you will love this tutorial  from SWEET PEA for drop cloth FALL PILLOWS with big bold graphics! These would look fabulous on my sofa!


Fall Pillow Inspiration



Rita at MAY DAYS give us some great tips...10 THINGS I DON'T THROW OUT... I REUSE is a must-read for all of us who like creative and free homekeeping ideas! Very clever!





This beautiful dresser comes from DEAR EMMERLINE. She shows us how to make the BAKING SODA CHALK PAINT  she used to paint this dresser. If you look carefully you can see how she used gold to embellish it and transform the pulls!





Dana from CRAFTED NICHE is sharing her sister's BATHROOM MAKEOVER MAGIC! She really did work magic on a very average stock bathroom... she turned it into this fabulous chic beauty! Very detailed... she shares all her magic secrets!




My offering this week is a detailed tutorial for HOW TO PAINT AN UGLY MIRROR or any piece!
I share techniques, tips and all kind of informative tidbits that I learn from an Annie Sloan Painting Class I recently attended!









If you have been featured at TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS please grab a "Featured" button from my sidebar.


Now let's see what great TUTORIALS, TIPS AND TIDBITS  you have for us!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar.
* Visit other TTT participants... let's all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top