I am a Foodie... I hoard cookbooks ... and read them like romance novels!

I have file upon file of recipes torn out of magazines... and notebooks detailing dinner parties, luncheons and brunches.... menus and recipes cards... 


And since I have started blogging I have more recipes than I could ever make. There are so many bloggers that are fabulous and creative cooks! 

The great thing about making a recipe from a blog is that most of us share the most tasty food in our repertoire! And it is generally some of the best food I have eaten!

So, keep the recipes and menu plans coming... and contribute to my foodie addiction!

NOW HERE'S WHAT'S ON THE MEMU...

MONDAY
Roasted Carrots
Mashed Potatoes ( Double, for Friday)

TUESDAY
Basmatti Rice
Sauteed Broccoli In Garlic and Oil

WEDNESDAY
HERBED FLOUNDER EN PAPILLOTE (PARCHMENT)
HALUSHKI
SWEET PICKLED BEET, APPLE AND CARROT SALAD


THURSDAY
NANI'S CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
Crusty Bread
Assorted Cheeses




FRIDAY
SWISS STEAK
Mashed Potatoes
BRAISED BRUSSEL SPROUTS WITH BACON AND SHALLOTS


SATURDAY
Spaghetti And Meatballs
GRANDMA LO BIANCO MEAT BALLS
CEASAR SALAD



SUNDAY
SLOW COOKER FRENCH ONION SOUP
Garlic Bread



Here are just a few featured dishes from last week's ON THE MENU MONDAY... Of course, I want to try them all..

Isn't fun when we can start with dessert first... SNICKERDOODLE PEACH PIE in a jar from Lisa at SIMPLY... THIS, THAT, AND THE OTHER looks and sounds so scrumptious! What a great combination... and it is half pint sized!!!! It was the most viewed OTMM recipe last week!



Shannon from COZY HOME SCENES has cooked up a real crowd pleaser... everyone loves cheesy potatoes. But when they're EASY CHEESY POTATOES and only take 15-20 minutes to bake... the cook likes them the best!


PUMPKIN WAFFLES sound like fall! Tanya from TAKE SIX  fills breakfast with flavors of the season!!! YUMMY!



Okay, now that we have had lots of sweets, let's get healthy with EASY DRIED KALE CHIPS. These sound so delicious! Jenni from MOM ESSENTIAL has a very informational blog about healthy and natural living!





Mrs. Big Flavors from LITTLE KITCHEN BIG FLAVORS brought  buffalo wings in dip form with CHICKEN WING DIP. Just in time for football season! My boys will love this!


Let's go Buffalo


I love reading about great cooking techniques and what I call "chef secrets"! Tamatha at A FLOCK IN THE CITY is a fabulous cook... and great teacher! Her informative tutorial on MAKING STRENGTHENED STOCK is a must read! I love that she calls this stock... flavor bombs!






LACE COOKIES are one of my favorites. So, so, easy... you don't even use mix it with a spoon!




This weeks featured Menu plan is from BUSHEL AND A PICKLE. Linda is a gifted Bible teacher and has been a missionary with her husband to the people of China! I am blessed to call her my friend!  She has a simple recipe for trail mix.





NOW WHAT'S ON YOUR MENU...


 


Thanks, for joining us and sharing!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to ON THE MENU MONDAY in the body of your post
* It would be so nice if you followed me!
* Please visit other OTMM participants
Please link up only photographs that belong to you. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top