I collect creative ideas! From magazines... and catalogs... and books... and  blogs...and pinterest... and media... and friends...

There are usually so many ideas rolling around in my head that I soon forget them... for my memory is not the safest place to store them!

Where do your keep your ideas...


With so many wonderful and accessible sources for creative ideas, it is easy to be overloaded with inspiration!

I have found a very easy, very basic and very old school solution for keeping my ideas...




A NOTEBOOK...

I don't have a pretty or a fancy journal..  Just an index card spiral notebook... a little sad and dog eared... but it works for me... and fits perfectly in all of my purses.

As I am sipping coffee at Barnes and Nobles and reading a stash of magazines (that I have no intention of buying), I keep my notebook ready and fill it with ideas, recipes, thoughts, wordings... anything that inspires me...

And I sometimes draw pictures too... really basic!



I take my notebook with me everywhere... you never know where you will be inspired!

My little notebook almost guarantees that I will not be running out of blogging ideas any time soon!!!




Where do you keep your ideas?  I'd love to hear!


Join me at 8:00 tonight for TUTORIAL TIPS AND TIDBITS.

Show us and show off what you have been doing!







Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top