I am in such a craft mood lately. I go in spurts! 

Maybe it's the new season.... maybe it's all the great projects from TTT I get to see each week. I want to make everything!!!

And here are even more to put on the to-do list...


The most viewed TTT entry last week was from WILLOW WISP COTTAGE. This FALL TIERED STAND is decked-out in splendid fall fashion!!! Are you in the mood for fall now?




SWEATER PUMPKINS are #1 on my to-do list.... I just got some great sweaters at Goodwill. Sarah from ALDERBERRY HILL made these fun fuzzy pumpkins and her tutorial is great!



Here is another creative idea for a tiered stand. Laurel, from THE NORTH END LOFT has a brilliant idea~  by tweaking an item she had on hand she created a CHICKEN WIRE PLATE STAND... talk about taking something to a new level!




CITY HOME/COUNTRY HOME brought homemade PRESSURE COOKER APPLESAUCE to our party last week. It looks so yummy! I am in the market for a pressure cooker... better hurry up if I wan't to use it for applesauce!!!




I am sending a big hug out to Courtenay at THE CREEK LINE HOUSE for showing us how to make these brilliant.... no sew pillows from a CHEAP FLAT SEAT CUSHIONS... what a great idea!!!



Okay... when can I move in? Wanna come? Mary from AT HOME ON THE BAY took us on a little trip to her friend's new SLEEPING PORCH. Thanks Stacey and Mark for letting us all come in!



Do you love silver? I do!!! FRAMING SILVER is a great way to use it! Angela at NUMBER FIFTY-THREE has a great and easy tutorial for getting the cobwebs off our silver and getting it onto the walls!   



If you have been featured at TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS please grab a "Featured" button from my sidebar.




Now let's see what great TUTORIALS, TIPS AND TIDBITS  you have for us!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar.
* Visit other TTT participants... let's all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!



Pin It


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top