My computer is misbehaving!!!

It don't think it is sick...no virus... and nothing seems to be broken! It just got up this morning on the wrong side of the bed...

It is so contrary like that sometimes... and,when I need it most.

I try to me a good computer mom! I'm not dropping food or drink on it... I don't choke it with tons of apps on my screen... I tuck it in every night... I spend so much quality time with it too!!!!!

So what do I get? 

A UNGRATEFUL COMPUTER THAT  WON'T LET ME VIEW ANY OF MY PHOTOS ... AND... WON'T LET ME DOWNLOAD NEW ONES!

Bad form, little computer!

Because I am a good computer mom I have called the techie doctor to come and check the little dickins' out! I'm so glad THIS doctor makes house calls!!!

THANKFULLY, this won't effect TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS tonight!

So remember, bring all the great things you are doing right here! Join me with all you great posts that you want to show us and show off!!!!

See you later tonight!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top