The very first thing I do at the beginning of each season is hang a new wreath on StoneGable's front door. It's my way of welcoming the new season! 

This fall,  a basket and not a wreath will welcome Fall!

 I did pilfer a couple of old fall wreaths to make my new fall front door decor...




September is the time for autumn-kissed leaves... bursting berries and sunflowers... I'm not ready for pumpkins just yet! 




The last couple seasons past I was all about the softer side of Autumn... Lot's of white and very muted colors. To see my wreath from last year and a tutorial to make it click HERE.


TUTORIALS


Now, this year I want more color... more richness... more depth!  

I want a basket bursting with all of the glory of Fall!




I may do some basket tweaking in mid October... picking the sunflower and filling the basket with pumpkins.

White or orange... I haven't decided yet!




Autumn begins at my front door!








I am participating in:

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top