Today was a big milestone for me and StoneGable...

I now have 3,000 followers!!!!

I can hardly believe it! I am so thankful for each and every one of my fabulous followers and dear readers! I am so grateful that you are interested in my little blog and slice of the life!

I LOVE blogging and feel a deep commitment to bring the best of StoneGable to you.

I hope to continue to grow and improve and make StoneGable better and better!

Thanks, again... and lots of love to all of you!

If you are not a follower, what are you waiting for? An invitation?  Okay.... I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have you as a StoneGable follower. You can become a follower by clicking the "follow" button on my sidebar. It means so much to me! Thanks! xo

Now, here's what's ON THE MENU...


MONDAY
Salmon Pinwheels
TASTY TATERS
COLLARD GREENS

TUESDAY
APRICOT GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN
CHEESY POLENTA
ROASTED GREEN BEANS AND CASHEWS

WEDNESDAY~ COMPANY'S COMING
Hamersley's Roast Chicken With Garlic, Lemon and Parsley
(look for upcoming post)
POTATO GRATIN WITH CARAMELIZED ONIONS
ROASTED CARROTS AND PARSNIPS with LEEK CONFIT
Honeyed Pears In Puff Pastry
(look for  post on Friday)

THURSDAY
CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP from Wednesday's carcassas
Crusty Bread

FRIDAY
INDIVIDUAL AUTUMN POT ROAST WITH CHEDDAR GARLIC CRUMBLE

SATURDAY
AMISH HAMLOAF
Browned Butter Noodles
Roasted Broccoli With Garlic Infused Oil

SUNDAY
ARTICHOKE AND CHICKEN STUFFED SHELLS
CEASAR SALAD


I just love this weeks featured recipes and menu plan...

Last week's most viewed entry was from Karyn at PINT SIZE BAKER. She made these adorable PUMPKIN POPS out of Little Debbie Pumpkin Delight cookies! What a brilliant and cute idea!





Another entry last week that was very popular was NO BOIL LASAGNA from Kitty's Kozy Kitchen. Kitty this looks scrumptious!!! This will satisfy a hungry crowd, for sure!






Look at these dinner rolls, aren't they beauties!!! Camille at GROWING UP GABEL shared a great recipe for SLOW COOKER DINNER ROLLS. With the holidays just a couple of months away this is a recipe to try!

Slow Cooker Dinner Rolls




Almost everyone love pumpkin... when part of a sweet treat! This PUMPKIN STREUSEL COFFEE CAKE makes me swoon just looking at it!


Patti at Olla-Podrida brought this cake. Now it's on my menu this week!





Deb, your FOUR CHEESE MACARONI AND CHEESE looks heavenly!  Stop by COOKING ON THE FRONT BURNER  for this yummy comfort food recipe!





Here is a great recipe to feed a family or big gathering! And the best part of CROCKPOT CHEESY RAVIOLI is that it is done in the... you got it.... slow cooker!!!!!
Aimee at BARNS AND NOODLES (so cute) brings us this hearty recipe!






MUSSELS WITH GARLIC AND PARSLEY is a dish right up my culinary alley! I can almost smell how delicious it is!!!! Thanks to Gloria at CANELA'S KITCHEN for this easy and elegant recipe!







This week's featured Menu Plan comes from Lori at THRIFTY DECOR MOM... she is so organized!
Thrifty Decor Mom




NOW WHAT'S ON YOUR MENU...


 


Thanks, for joining us and sharing!

* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to ON THE MENU MONDAY in the body of your post
* It would be so nice if you followed me!
* Please visit other OTMM participants
Please link up only photographs that belong to you. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top